Skip to main content

Foxy Loxy the Chihuahua

This is one of the hazards of shopping for gifts, especially for kiddies. You end up bagging something extra for yourself. :P Yes, yes, I could be such a kid myself but how can I resist such cuties. If you're one of my friends, you'd know that the exclamation "That's so cute!" is not so uncommon with me, especially when I'm in the mall. And so, yes, I bought an extra toy because I fell in love with her when I saw her. Saw her when I was shopping for a gift for a two year-old cutie. I bought a fuzzy St. Bernard puppy stuffie for the said little boy and her for moi. I dub her Foxy Loxy. I'm sometimes unoriginal, so sue me! :P

 

She's so cute, with that slightly lopsided grin. The tag says she's a chihuahua but I've decided then and there that she's a fox. And I get to have the last say because I am the master. :P

Besides, she doesn't look like a chihuahua. Does she look like a chihuahua to you?

 

*~*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dark Horse by Marcus Sedgwick

If you're one of my cyber friends, you'd think I barely read these days because of the lack of book posts I've done lately. But actually, I'm still at it... at a much slower pace, albeit. But I'm still at it. I'm just so overwhelmed with other stuff that I barely have time to write for fun, which I think is quite sad. Downright depressing sometimes, I tell you! Anyways, the last book I've finished--that I could still remember--is The Dark Horse by Marcus Sedgwick. I've had this book for years. You see, I collect books I think I want to read and just dump them in boxes whenever my bed becomes too crowded and start to smell like an old library. So I have tons of books I've had for years but never really read. Lately though, I've been rummaging inside the aforementioned boxes because people have been asking to borrow some of my books. And the nerd in me gets excited when I get to convince people to read... so rummaged the boxes, I did. And in ...

Pardonnez-moi

It has never been much of a secret to people, or to myself, that I can be quite brutal when stating facts. Sometimes, I'm just too impatient to find ways to skirt around hurtful words and just bluntly say things that pop into my head. In short, I'm usually tactless. Other times, I'm just plain careless. But contrary to what most people probably think of me, I don't like nudging people's sensibilities. I don't like stepping on other people's toes either. And this might be a hard concept to grasp, but some people do know how to make up their own minds... and stand by them--come hell or high water. And I am one of them. I don't know why?! But with every set of friends I make, this concept seems to be quite hard for them to swallow. Why?! I just want to dodge those seemingly inescapable monikers "bitch" or "ice queen" for a change. Is that so hard to comprehend?! Yes, I know. Some people find it irresistible to goad me because I'm a p...

The Real Deal about Truth and Freedom

For the past few weeks, I have been fortunate enough to stick to the routine of reading a verse from the Bible every morning and reflecting on its message. It has been wonderfully enlightening, to say the least.  Last Wednesday, this was the verse that greeted me when I opened my Bible app...  If the son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.   ~ John 8:36  To say that I was stunned is an understatement... but then, I shouldn't have been. Ever since I can remember, whenever I'm struggling with some ethical or moral dilemma, I always get an epiphany of the answer. In my youthful pride, I thought "Wow, I'm brilliant." Not knowing it was not actually me but God who was guiding me to the answers. It took me a while to realize this and thankfully when I became an adult, I did. This time was one of them. You see, I was struggling. Four months and still counting, my father and I have been forced to endure each other's company for weeks on end. Outsid...