Skip to main content

Save the Trees... Drink Tetra Pack Water

I was working on a post for my boss when I discovered this cute--and I think "sweet"--tidbit. You see, I've never been much for the "Save the Trees" crusade. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't believe in it. I just think it would be a bit hypocritical of me to be a crusader for this when I love nice-smelling tangible books so much. Sorry trees. However, whenever I spy something that supports the "Save the Earth" bit, it just tugs at my heartstrings--if I really do have those. And the same thing happened when I spied these cute "tetra pack water".







Don't you think they're just adorable? I surely couldn't stop smiling when I saw them. They're so adorable. (Just felt I had to be redundant here. Hehe.)


If you want to find more Earth-friendly packaging for water, you can check this link.

c",)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dark Horse by Marcus Sedgwick

If you're one of my cyber friends, you'd think I barely read these days because of the lack of book posts I've done lately. But actually, I'm still at it... at a much slower pace, albeit. But I'm still at it. I'm just so overwhelmed with other stuff that I barely have time to write for fun, which I think is quite sad. Downright depressing sometimes, I tell you! Anyways, the last book I've finished--that I could still remember--is The Dark Horse by Marcus Sedgwick. I've had this book for years. You see, I collect books I think I want to read and just dump them in boxes whenever my bed becomes too crowded and start to smell like an old library. So I have tons of books I've had for years but never really read. Lately though, I've been rummaging inside the aforementioned boxes because people have been asking to borrow some of my books. And the nerd in me gets excited when I get to convince people to read... so rummaged the boxes, I did. And in ...

Pardonnez-moi

It has never been much of a secret to people, or to myself, that I can be quite brutal when stating facts. Sometimes, I'm just too impatient to find ways to skirt around hurtful words and just bluntly say things that pop into my head. In short, I'm usually tactless. Other times, I'm just plain careless. But contrary to what most people probably think of me, I don't like nudging people's sensibilities. I don't like stepping on other people's toes either. And this might be a hard concept to grasp, but some people do know how to make up their own minds... and stand by them--come hell or high water. And I am one of them. I don't know why?! But with every set of friends I make, this concept seems to be quite hard for them to swallow. Why?! I just want to dodge those seemingly inescapable monikers "bitch" or "ice queen" for a change. Is that so hard to comprehend?! Yes, I know. Some people find it irresistible to goad me because I'm a p...

Funny Day

This surprised me when I pressed "home" on my net browser.  Strange, but cute. ^_^ Grazie, Google! I guess? And no, I still don't celebrate it. Haha!