Skip to main content

A Lovely Weekend with a Yummy Kiddie

Yes, yes! Yummy--because I wanted so very much to eat her up. :P

Joke!

Anyhoo, merci beaucoup to her beautiful parents for letting me take photos. They actually agreed when I asked if we could meet so I could have a mini photoshoot. So accommodating. I was so ecstatic! Hehehe.

She so wanted that Berry Krusher. Mommy won't let her have any, poor baby. :(


Such sparkly eyes! Hypnotizing, I tell you!

When all else fails... smirk. Hehe.

with pretty Mum

playing with Pops

hmmm... fascinated by Tita's iPhone... techie girl in the making? :P

She was such a cutie, I wanted to squeeze her silly. But she had to go home 'coz she was sleepy... and apparently, when she's sleepy she gets as cranky as an old coot. :D

So nice meeting you, baby Aze! ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dark Horse by Marcus Sedgwick

If you're one of my cyber friends, you'd think I barely read these days because of the lack of book posts I've done lately. But actually, I'm still at it... at a much slower pace, albeit. But I'm still at it. I'm just so overwhelmed with other stuff that I barely have time to write for fun, which I think is quite sad. Downright depressing sometimes, I tell you! Anyways, the last book I've finished--that I could still remember--is The Dark Horse by Marcus Sedgwick. I've had this book for years. You see, I collect books I think I want to read and just dump them in boxes whenever my bed becomes too crowded and start to smell like an old library. So I have tons of books I've had for years but never really read. Lately though, I've been rummaging inside the aforementioned boxes because people have been asking to borrow some of my books. And the nerd in me gets excited when I get to convince people to read... so rummaged the boxes, I did. And in ...

Pardonnez-moi

It has never been much of a secret to people, or to myself, that I can be quite brutal when stating facts. Sometimes, I'm just too impatient to find ways to skirt around hurtful words and just bluntly say things that pop into my head. In short, I'm usually tactless. Other times, I'm just plain careless. But contrary to what most people probably think of me, I don't like nudging people's sensibilities. I don't like stepping on other people's toes either. And this might be a hard concept to grasp, but some people do know how to make up their own minds... and stand by them--come hell or high water. And I am one of them. I don't know why?! But with every set of friends I make, this concept seems to be quite hard for them to swallow. Why?! I just want to dodge those seemingly inescapable monikers "bitch" or "ice queen" for a change. Is that so hard to comprehend?! Yes, I know. Some people find it irresistible to goad me because I'm a p...

Funny Day

This surprised me when I pressed "home" on my net browser.  Strange, but cute. ^_^ Grazie, Google! I guess? And no, I still don't celebrate it. Haha!