Skip to main content

Horror Park and Cool Doodles for All Hallows Eve!


I'm not much for celebrating my birthdays but I do get excited when presented with such adorable holidays,  especially those that let the little kid in me be excited about dressing up and looking for all sorts of scares. So yes, I like Halloween... even though Filipinos don't originally celebrate it... and some of the people I know actually frown upon the practice. :P But hey, I love it because for one day, at least, acting like a kid is somehow excusable. Hahaha!

Sadly though, I have no party to go to this year. Also, I don't feel like celebrating -- not that I'm much of a party person on ordinary days, mind you. I'm a determined wallflower.

Fortunately, I did have an early Halloween treat. I got to go to Parkmall's Horror Park! Yay!



It was so much fun! They really do have cool scares. And the "monsters" were so game, they come out and deliver their frights with such perfect timing that I actually screamed hysterically a couple of times. And they put on some eerie music and sound effects, which set the mood perfectly. Lastly, they didn't have to touch or push people around to deliver their frights. I was so glad about that. :P




I can still remember the scares, and how it all made me giggle like a little girl even after we got out -- which get's triggered whenever I look at the few shots I snapped there.

To top off my Halloween this year, I spied some cute Google doodles early this morning. Made me sport a huge witchy grin. I kid! :P

But seriously, just look at these delightful doodles!





Happy All Hallow's Eve, ghoulies! :P


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Real Deal about Truth and Freedom

For the past few weeks, I have been fortunate enough to stick to the routine of reading a verse from the Bible every morning and reflecting on its message. It has been wonderfully enlightening, to say the least.  Last Wednesday, this was the verse that greeted me when I opened my Bible app...  If the son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.   ~ John 8:36  To say that I was stunned is an understatement... but then, I shouldn't have been. Ever since I can remember, whenever I'm struggling with some ethical or moral dilemma, I always get an epiphany of the answer. In my youthful pride, I thought "Wow, I'm brilliant." Not knowing it was not actually me but God who was guiding me to the answers. It took me a while to realize this and thankfully when I became an adult, I did. This time was one of them. You see, I was struggling. Four months and still counting, my father and I have been forced to endure each other's company for weeks on end. Outsid

A blessed month... this one we call January

Many of my friends and some of my family were born this month. I do not exactly know if they were born on gloomy or sunlit days. But I do know this, my world has been made more beautiful because they were. More specifically, four of my most favorite people in the world were January babies. *Bella Dona* (10th) She is one of the wisest and kindest people I know. She has both been a staunch supporter and chastiser in my world. She transforms into one or the other from time to time, whichever I need the most at that time. And she is among the first to turn 31 in our batch this year. Hehehe! But never you mind, Don. 31 is just a number. What matters is that your heart is in the right place. Right? Right! :D *Lovely Lola Natang* (25th) She was my first ally ever since I came out and greeted the world with my annoying baby cries. She was the one who first took care of me when my Mama immediately went back to work after my natal day. And she was always the first to enthusiasticall

Funny Day

This surprised me when I pressed "home" on my net browser.  Strange, but cute. ^_^ Grazie, Google! I guess? And no, I still don't celebrate it. Haha!