If you're one of my cyber friends, you'd think I barely read these days because of the lack of book posts I've done lately. But actually, I'm still at it... at a much slower pace, albeit. But I'm still at it. I'm just so overwhelmed with other stuff that I barely have time to write for fun, which I think is quite sad. Downright depressing sometimes, I tell you! Anyways, the last book I've finished--that I could still remember--is The Dark Horse by Marcus Sedgwick. I've had this book for years. You see, I collect books I think I want to read and just dump them in boxes whenever my bed becomes too crowded and start to smell like an old library. So I have tons of books I've had for years but never really read. Lately though, I've been rummaging inside the aforementioned boxes because people have been asking to borrow some of my books. And the nerd in me gets excited when I get to convince people to read... so rummaged the boxes, I did. And in ...
I love writing nonsensical stuff, reading sappy love stories, snapping pretty sunsets, gobbling green tea froyo, pinching babies' chubby cheeks, and lip-syncing to The Beatles songs.

Comments
Post a Comment